Sunday, January 8, 2012

this time

On 8 January, my class have a introduction presentation to do. everyone
is doing well until my turn has appeared



I made a very good job by doing a Power Point presentation. In my
presentation, I told about my hobbies in interest for toy collecting, movies,
photoshop, and more. At the end of the presentation, I told about my
blog and my lecturer Steve Murray seem a bit interested about it.
























So he copy my blog's link and said one magic word.

    " I'll be looking forward to read it"

so I reply,

    " Thank you very much"

I was so happy that my foreigner lecturer want to read my blog. But, I
was flash back to a FOREIGNER that not very good to speak in malay
and I realized that 98.7% of my post in my blog is in simplified Bahasa
Malaysia (and combine with some Terengganu Language)























I was shock. From 80 post in my blog, only 1 english post. I wonder
how is he gonna react when he open my blog? So here it is my another
post in english! hehe maybe it not very interesting but it at least I can do.
Sorry about the comic Mr. Murray, I hope you understand it -_-''

No comments:

Post a Comment