Friday, September 23, 2011

I wish..

Assalamulaikum and good day to all my precious reader.
some might be asking why I'm writing in English?
because when I look at my blog's  statistic, it show that
most of my reader not from Malaysia.
So, I want to share my stories, my art and all the information 
that I can share to all reader so everyone can understand
what I want to share with everyone of you guys.
I know that my English kinda sucks but it at least I can do
to make all of you guys understand and trust me, you guy
don't want to hear how I'm speaking.hahaha

Lately I face so many problem like assignment, financial, love,
weather, and others.

I wish I can meet Doraemon and steal his time machine. If I have a time
machine, I want to stop time and send all assignment on time. If I have
time machine, I want to save money from I was a little boy. If I have
a time machine, I want to say "I Love You" to the girl I love and love
me back so she will not run away from me like last time.

I know what I wish is impossible. Things that I can do right now is
facing that problem and move forward while not letting my dark past
haunt me again. And the most important is, I'm not alone


No comments:

Post a Comment